Friday, March 13, 2009

finally... the pictures!

Me inside the Ferrari spider with the front of the car.
Another picture of me inside the Ferrari spider.

I got lucky enough to sit in the Ferrari spider.


Me with a Bentley continental (convertible).



I'm in the porshe 911 again (hard to see me).




I am in a convertible Porsche 911.





Me with a beautiful Porsche carrera.






Me looking inside the Ferrari spider.







Me with a Ferrari spider.

The pictures of me with the incredible cars are finaly on too fast.com. Please enjoy the pictures on the above this paragraph. More pictures of me with incredible cars will come in a few days. Keep looking on toofastcv.blogspot.com!






























1 comment:

  1. hey vic
    yeah, finally the pictures-they're awesome
    efp

    ReplyDelete