Saturday, March 21, 2009

More pictures!

My brother and I with a new Caddilac.
A rare two-door Rolls-Royce.

My brother and I with a Bentley continental.


The inside of a Bentley arnage.



The back of a Lotus exige.




A nice Toyota.





My brother with the front of the Hummer H1.







The Lotus exige.






Me with a huge Hummer H2.


My brother with a Lotus exige.









My brother and I with a black Lotus exige.







My brother and I with a Lotus exige.









Me with a Lotus exige.










Me with a two-door Rolls-Royce.












My brother with a Bentley Arnage.











My brother with a Bentley continental.











My brother with a Jaguar.
















My brother with a 2007 Corvette.















My brother with a 2007 Corvette.








As I promised, I would show more pictures of me with cars in Florida. Here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment